Thursday, May 31, 2012

Recommended shop


                                         LINK: Anvil Industry

When I first stumbled on Anvil industry, I instantly became impressed with the range already there, and then it has just been expanding ever since. The range includes among other things, lots of heads, torsos, arms and legs. But the thing I like the most is the wide range of weapons, especially the guns. You can choose from several basic guns and then kit them out with all sorts of add ons - other mags, scopes, chainsaws and so on and so on.
The main component line is marine sized, but a lot of the bits go very well with human/guard sized minis as well, and several components are made for human/guard size (like some really cool bionic arms).

Quality:
I've already ordered from them several times, and I must say I'm really impressed with the casting as well, I have yet to find flaws in the casting, edges are sharp and flash and mould lines are at an absolute minimum.

The guy who runs it, is as far as I'm concerned a straight up guy. Mails are answered quickly, and orders are shipped almost before you confirm your paypal payment. My last order was placed Wednesday afternoon and arrived in DK on Monday - and that was even during SALUTE weekend.


So if you need a few new conversions bits, or even need a whole new army of different looking marines Anvil Industry has my best recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment