Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Anvil Industry's Gun Tractor

Having recently taken part in Anvil Industry's kickstarter for Afterlife, I received my miniatures the other day. The one bit I was looking forward to with most anticipation was the gun tractor. And as always when it's stuff from AI I was not disappointed. Very cool looking, ripe with detail, free of bubbles and mistakes, very little flash and moldlines - great job as always Joel. It comes with several very usable weapons, which you can turn 360, no need for glue to stick the weapons there, which mean you can switch them around as much as you like.

I also thought I'd put it next to another new tracked unit, previously reviewed here - this one is much smaller though. And luckily so, as the big one is an artillery piece and this one is more your average trooper carrying a big gun. Of cause I have no intention of using it as described, and I just received another batch of bits from AI to make it just perfect, hopefully I'll get some time during the next few days to play around.







2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I had no idea those even existed - perfect for Sagittarii. Looking forward to seeing what you do with 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate, and yes Sagitarii down the line

    ReplyDelete